Objectives of this role / About the job
As QA Engineer, You will work closely with engineers to ensure the quality of the products, including understanding new feature requirements, testing the features and defects, ensuring non-functional requirements are met, and communicating the overall status of the team. You will be a part of a team that works to create a massive impact for millions of Thai people, to unlock their investment potential via cutting edge innovations.
- Collaborate with product team, analyze business requirements and create test documents
- Develop and maintain automation testing scripts
- Perform quality assurance activities and execute test scripts
- Perform performance testing such load test and stress test
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields
- Coordination and Communication skills including the ability to understand business process in any area in detail
- Excellent coordination and communication skills
- Experience in testing activities such as analyzing and writing functional test scripts
- Experience in automation tools such as Cypress or Robot Framework
- Experience in the Financial Domain, with exposure to Capital Markets/Wealth Management/Advisory is a plus
Your application was submitted successfully.