Objectives of this role / About the job
A Product Manager defines the right strategies and tactics to create value for the customer and deliver them with product development teams (Business, Developer, Designer). Currently, at FINNOMENA, we are looking for a product manager who has a strong passion to bring blockchain-related investments to Thai people. You will be assigned as a team member to one of the cross-functional teams to drive the successful outcome from ideation to launching.
- Communicate a product vision for the team looking out 3-12 months and build a strategic roadmap that will make it happen
- Work in a small, autonomous, cross-functional team alongside business, design, engineering, UX research, and data through product lifecycle from roadmapping to iterating
- Sit closely with product designers on researching/understanding problems and defining solutions for them
- Talk with our customers and stakeholders to more deeply understand the problems that we can address for them
- Develop a sufficient understanding of technical context to help make better, faster decisions, and work closely with engineers on solutions
- Own product specifications, requirements, and release plans
- Dig deep on data/feedback to understand trends and develop a better picture of the business, the product, or our customers
- Strong passion for blockchain technology. You want to talk all day about topics such as cryptocurrencies, DeFi, tokenomics, and so on.
- 2 years of Product Management/Business Analyst experience
- Have a good sense of product design (ability to distinguish between good and bad design)
- Communication skills including the ability to understand business process in any area in detail
- Experience/Interest in the Financial Domain, with exposure to Capital-Markets/Wealth Management/Advisory, is a big plus
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology is a plus
- Can-do attitude / Commitment / Self-motivation
Skills & Experiences:
- Understand the underlying concepts of blockchain: "global ledger", "PoW", "PoS", "private/public key", etc.
- Understand the basics of software development You should be familiar with the terms “API”, “Microservices”, “Database”, “Authentication”, etc.
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing