Objectives of this role / About the job
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to plan and deliver an effective digital strategy to achieve our business goals.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Set up all digital marketing, expand business to achieve the company’s target
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Liaise and coordinate with all stakeholders across multiple departments within the company to ensure effective implementation of the initiatives or solutions.
- Regularly review and analyze key commercial/marketing metrics on a daily basis to drive continual optimization and improve media efficiency
- Work closely with Data Analyst team to develop performance tracker and dashboard
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Skills & Experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in any field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing for at least 5 years
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience of acquisition marketing, email and search (both paid and natural) is essential.
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Driven by the achievement of KPIs internally and externally
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in written English and Thai
- Startup mindset, team player and can-do attitude
- Adaptable and flexible in operating in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- HTML and other programming language knowledge would be advantageous