Objectives of this role / About the job:
A Senior UX Researcher conducts both qualitative and quantitative UX research to help gain insights from our diverse customers. At FINNOMENA, a UX researcher plays a key role to identify factors and opportunities that directly affect the company's mission.
- Select, plan, and conduct appropriate User Research methods and techniques based on business requirements, including but not limited to Usability Testing, surveys, and interviews.
- Contribute to the creation of User Experience artifacts such as personas, user journey maps, storyboards, wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes, and UI specs.
- Work closely with product owners to define problems & goals of new product features and contribute to the overall direction.
- Hold workshops with stakeholders to understand the design problems and create design solutions through design thinking and translating the solutions into prototypes.
- Define and reinforce brand identity through user experience.
Skills & Experiences:
- A good portfolio of UX projects
- Proven understanding of user-centered design techniques & demonstrated ability to incorporate UCD principles into the architecture and design of user interfaces.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and UI Design Software e.g. Sketch or Adobe XD
- Understanding in software programming and infrastructure is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and storytelling skills
- 4+ years of experience in UX design field